01. Automated Plant Leaf Identification and Classification using Deep Learning Methods
K. Sindhya (Assistant Professor)
Nirmala College for Women, Coimbatore.
Page No: 1-8
02. Analytical study on Biomedical and its Mechanisms using Casson Fluid over a vertical plate in presence of Heat Absorption
Y. Sudarshan Reddy (Principal), Sri Rajeswari College of Education, Chinnachowk, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, India.
G. Sreedhar (Assistant Professor), K.S.R.M. College of Engineering (Autonomous), Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, India.
K. S. Balamurugan, RVR & JC College of Engineering, Chowdavaram, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
G. Dharmaiah, Narasaraopeta Engineering College, Yellamanda, Narasaraopet, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Page No: 9-21
03. Mitigating the Protection against Various Types of Attacks in Wireless Ad Hoc Network
Dr. D. Bujji Babu (Professor) & Ch.Vikas Reddy
QIS College of Engineering and Technology, Ongole.
Page No: 22-28
04. Path Dependent Investment Behaviours On Investors
Battu Bindu Bhavani & Ch. Deepthi Reddy (Assistant Professor)
Sridevi Women’s Engineering College, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Page No: 29-35
05. Unsteady MHD Flow through a Porous Medium in a Parallel Plates
Dr. Y. Udaya Kumar (Associate Professor)
Hindu College, Market Centre, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India – 522003
Page No: 36-45
06. Optimization And Performance Analysis Of Solar PV & CSP System
Mihir Patel & Dr. Devendra Nagal (Professor), University of Technology, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
Dr. Swati Sharma (Principal), Raj Engineering College, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India.
Page No: 46-54
07. Freedom Of Media And The Current Scenario In India
Saba Mushtaq & Anjum Parvez (Associate Professor)
Law College Dehradun, Uttaranchal University, India.
Page No: 55-61
08. Framework of Learning by Virtual Reality in Architectural Design Studio, India
Dr. Indrani Chakraborty & Ar. Palak Patel
Faculty of Architecture and Planning, Integral University, Lucknow, India.
Page No: 62-76
09. Investigations On The Soil Edaphic And Chemical Factors In The Leeward Side Of Southern Western Ghats In Pandalam Hill Mountain
Aswin S.R. & M. G. Sanal Kumar
N.S.S College, Pandalam – 689501
Page No: 77-87
10. Crop Yield Prediction Using Machine Learning Algorithms
Guru Murthy B, Karuppasamy M, Shree Sakthi Keerthna S & Sunmathi M
Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 88-97
11. Flexural Behaviour Of Rc Beam Strengthened With Basalt Fiber Reinforced Polymer
Kesavan S & Rajasekaran A (Professor), Annamalai University, Chidambaram, Tamilnadu, India.
Kothandaraman S (Professor), Pondicherry Engineering College, Tamilnadu, India.
Page No: 98-108